Saturday, March 17, 2012

Welcome to The Bracelet Lady


This is my new hobby.
Those of you familiar with
PANDORA BRACELETS know
how expensive they can be.
I figured out a way to make similar
items for a fraction of the cost.
The beads I use are Murano glass,
Crystal, porcelin, kanowirj gkass,
different colour turquoise, etc. No
plastic or acrylic. The spacers are
925 Sterling Sliver, silver-plated
or Tibetan silver.There are several
styles of bracelets and they are
silver-plated with stainless steel clasp
(you can't see much of the bracelet under the beads).
The prices are $20 to $30 for the bracelets (depending
on the beads) and the watches are $30 or
$50 for bracelet/watch set.
Key chains are $10 and necklaces individually priced.
Anklets are $20 (fewer beads) and are 9-11 inches.
I'd be more than happy to make a piece in any colour with your preferred silver spacer theme (animals. children's, family, flowers, good luck charms,crosses/religious, fruit, geometric shapes, and many many more) or just beads without spacers.
I gave many away as gifts at Christmas everybody loved them.
I sold quite a few at work and to friend and coleagues.
Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Good luck with the new venture The Bracelet Lady!

    ReplyDelete